Monday, July 20, 2009

God's Creations




The past few days while on my daily walk, I've been noticing the beauty that surrounds me on the wooded path. In the early morning the sunlight that shines through the trees onto the path provides fresh viewpoints and a joy about living.

I am amazed at the flowers, plants, and trees that I work with at the shop surround me in the natural habitat. Fresh upright amaranthus, Queen Anne's lace, black-eyed susans, sword fern, bark shed from the trees, all remind me of the plethora of choices God has made available for us, as florists, to use for delight. I get the pleasure of working with them and to use my God-given talents to arrange them artfully. I love my job!

Any florist will tell you it's not all roses and glory, the shop floor is filled daily with cut stems on the floor. The workroom is not glamorous, but the end product is where the beauty lies and we get to pass that on to you!

No comments: